Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chorus

I was fortunate to see Lindi perform in the production of Gilbert and Sullivan’s Ruddigore, presented by the Stanford Savoyards. Every time she came on stage, she was glowing with enjoyment as she danced in the chorus. This will always be the image of Lindi that comes to mind when I think of her.  It was an honor to work with her and to tap into her incredible knowledge of Stanford. We will all miss her very much.

Celeste Fowles Nguyen
Office of the University Registrar

2 comments:

cheapest runescape gold said...

it's a great article, i love the pictures. Thanks for sharing this bookmarking your website as we speak lol
FFXIV Gil For Sale
Final Fantasy 14 CD Key

fifa 14 xbox 360 coins said...

Excellent study! I really like this. I really like this a lot, how the money grubbing visual-data gnome within me personally desires much more! Many thanks with regard to discussing!

cheap fifa 14 coins
Cheap ESO Gold
fifa ultimate team coins