Thursday, January 10, 2013

Amy Blue Winners

This is a pic of the three Registrar Office Amy Blue Award winners with outgoing Registrar Roger Printup at his 2007 retirement party. The winners, from left to right, are Lindi Press (2003), the late Kristin Miscavage (2007), and Teresa Nishikawa (2001) who now works in the School of Medicine. Lindi was very proud of her award, and was very active in the work of selecting new recipients undertaken by past winners every year. There was a informative article at the time in the Stanford Report.

4 comments:

Dad said...

That's a great photo. Will always have a soft spot in my heart ffor Lindi, but I remember Kristin fondly as well.

Diablo 3 Gold said...

Thanks greatly with regard to discussing this valuable information. I would absolutely similar to. Buy RS Gold Buy Diablo 3 Items

Final Fantasy 14 CD Key said...

That's an excellent picture. Will always have a smooth identify in my center ffor Lindi, but I keep in mind Kristin lovingly as well.
runescape gold for sale
FF14 CD Key

elo boost said...

This is a excellent picture. May also have the gentle place during my center ffor Lindi, however I recall Kristin lovingly too.

2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Coins XBOXelo boosting