Friday, January 18, 2013

A Night at the Opera

One evening, Lindi and I were sitting in the balcony at the opera, well fed and feeling fine. Before the lights dimmed, I pulled out my opera glasses but she lacked a pair herself. We could’ve rented them downstairs but no matter. I took out a folded handkerchief and made a little platform on the end of my right knee. I set the glasses down squarely on the handkerchief. I don’t think we even looked at each other. The sharing of them was as perfectly timed and fluid as anything happening on the stage below. And each time she picked them up and set them down, her precision was a tiny whisper of loopiness.

Rowen Leigh

1 comment:

cheapest runescape gold said...

I was looking for this certain information for a
very long time. Thank you and good luck.
cheap runescape gold
FFXIV Gold