Friday, January 11, 2013

Lindi, the Mentor

It has been a difficult week, trying to grasp the reality of Lindi's passing. I still feel as if I can shoot her an email, and ask her about GERs or a question on Senate committees, and she will respond with the exact answer; with the perfect wit, and always full of encouragement to the new girl who had replaced her. At one point, when I was deciphering Stanford acronyms and swimming in course codes, she told me about the time when she first started. "I was afraid they would find me out!" she admitted, and then assuredly placed her hand on my shoulder, "You're doing a good job."
I know I have a hard act to follow.

Thank you for everything, Lindi.

Laura Remillard
Academic Committee Coordinator
Office of the University Registrar
Stanford University
482 Galvez Mall, Ste. 120
Stanford, CA 94305-6032

2 comments:

Diablo 3 Gold said...

Amazing, this really is gorgeous. Picture every one of the reading and creating you could do... Cool in the winter months although. RS Gold
Cheap Diablo III Gold

fut coins online said...

I am therefore happy a person just about all value exactly how awesome it's, as well. This is the elegance associated with discussing via running a blog!


fifa coins online
Buy Elder Scrolls Online Gold
cheap fifa coins