Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sharer of passions

Lindi was a treasure. She regularly kept me abreast of events she thought I might like – a handbell concert, Scandinavian singers, a vampire-themed dance (!)  After learning that I was interested in Charles Dickens, she gave me her set of Dickens’ serialized novels, from Stanford’s Victorian Reading Project. She spoke glowingly of summer weeks spent at Stanford Sierra Camp. Other colleagues and I were thrilled to see her perform in a number of plays. And she made the most fantastic pumpkin bread with chocolate chips at Christmas time! Lindi generously shared her passions with others and her enthusiasm was infectious.

Sue Emory
Stanford Registrar’s Office

1 comment:

MapleStory Gold said...

thanks a lot for discussing. i had been trying to find as well.Cheap diablo 3 cd keyBuy D3 Items